Friday, May 31, 2013

Recipes

     I've been on the hunt for some really good recipes. Thank goodness for awesome sites like Pinterest, Epicurious, and AllRecipes!! I can't stay on THIS site for long without literally drooling all over myself either.

I just went ahead and deleted the pin board I had for food and started a new one. I'd LOVE to see your favorite recipes so PLEASE do comment and share a link.

Right now there are two at the top of my list:

epicurious
     This pretty picture: Goat Cheese Toasts with Walnuts, Honey and Thyme. I'll probably wait for hubby to be out of town for this one since I doubt he'd eat it. My kids have enjoyed goat cheese/tomato/spinach pizza though so I think they'd go for this!

     The other is "Chicken Tortilla Stack" which is like a super delicious looking layered taco/enchilada style lasagna looking pie thing that I found on another blog via pinterest. Click the link for pinterest at the top of the post to see my board. It's on there! My hubby will DEFINITELY eat this. He's got a thing for southwestern/mexican foods. I just need to buy the sour cream and veggies. 

So yeah, seriously, please share some links! 



No comments:

Post a Comment