Monday, November 11, 2013

Hiatus

     Didn't I mention back in September I might get slow about posting? I wasn't kidding! But, here I am again. Things might appear slow at our house to the casual passerby but our plates are full and things are in high gear.

     The biggest, best thing this year happened a few weeks ago! We became a family of five! Our Little Pumpkin arrived. We are so thankful for our new addition. I am so thankful NOT to be pregnant anymore. ha!

    I'm still recovering, of course, but I'm also back to full time mama-to-toddlers duty and scraping by to keep up with my part-time student status. #3 is a whole entirely different experience than #1 or #2 (that's a post all on its own). We're enjoying most of the changes but I won't lie. It's crazy and hard. Imagine literally juggling the three most important things to you. That's not even a good analogy but it's all I can think of right now.

    Soon I'll be back to writing more regularly. The semester is almost over too so all that time I would be using to study and that I should be cleaning . . . I'll be on here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment