Monday, February 4, 2013

One more thing . . .

I debated with myself on whether to add my main tumblelog to the list of pages. I don't know why. I guess it's the ever-present, furious fight with oneself to present a very crisp, clean, every-niche-of-society-acceptable front.

But hey, it's a part of me and I like it. I'm not the nerdiest of nerds, the best mom of all, or anything like that but I like what I like and I know what I like. Honesty and transparency only comes at a high price if you care more about what others think of you than what you think of yourself.

I'll drink to that.

A round of chocolate milk for everyone!

And P.S  if you're the slightest smidgen of a nerd or you just like the avengers then go browse the Femme Nerd link. It's entertaining, at least I think so . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment