Sunday, June 23, 2013

Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter!

I've been piddling and fiddling with all the hoards of social networking sites for the past few days. It'll make it even easier to share stuff about the things I enjoy most (parenting, photography, star trek, etc) plus more platforms means more people!

I'm a misanthrope in reality (I don't even like myself most of the time) but I don't mind some virtual attention just like the rest of the people on the world wide web. Go figure.

So here are the pages and profiles! Go like, connect, share, follow, whatever:

Facebook - I guess this just my public page. Surely my musings all over my private page get annoying and I prefer to use it for keeping connected family. This will be nice for separating the two a bit more.

Google+ - Click here or click the fancy button on the top left of the page!

 Tumblr - I have several tumblogs. They are fun. Get one. The links are actually at the top of this page under New Mama Stuff, Kid Stuff, and For the Femme Nerds.

Pinterest - scroll down on this page and there is a button showing my latest pins and a list of what I assume would be the my most relative boards

Twitter - my twitter handle is spunkynerdmama


     Please feel free to share your own websites, blogs, or pages in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment