Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hello Blogspot

     So for anyone paying attention, if things get super weird around here for the next few days it's because I'm experimenting with the possibility of switching this blog over to wordpress. I've also started up a dedicated email to use with Google+ on here, potentially Pinterest, and facebook as well. This will take a lot of time to work out kinks and iron out my final decisions. I'd really like to be able to connect more with the world through this blog so I'm trying to get my toes dipper in all the various corners of the social media sphere WITHOUT smearing my old personal email address all over the place.

So for all you very quiet, dedicated readers out there please be patient. Feel free to check back here and to the wordpress blog as well. All posts should be visible on either page.

http://spunkynerdmama.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment