Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In case you wondered . . .

      Probably not but just in case. I'll be slow in the coming weeks posting. Things may seem relatively random. I don't know if I ever mentioned it but financial aid DID come through for us so we are enrolled this semester (yay!) so that is taking a lot of my attention. We're also preparing for the new arrival! There's a lot to keep me busy and blogging is skipping down lower on the priority list.

     I do have several posts in the making. I pretty much half-write something the moment in comes to mind but I hold off on posting it until, you know, it's legible. If anyone is out there I'd LOVE to hear suggestions or questions for future posts. Right now I have drafts for an art project, night lights, my first real experience with freezer meals, toy reviews, and some details on my grocery-list-making process. Yeah!

     To keep up with me in the meant time go check out the facebook page and follow on pinterest! Links for both are here on the sidebars.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment