Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Have you noticed?

I've linked up a couple of tumblr blogs as pages. The links are just underneath the logo at the top of the page. On the first I have lots of info that, basically, I wish I'd had when I was pregnant with my first and a new mom. The other is fun stuff, mostly activities or products, that I've found on pinterest, blogs, or tumblr. Check them out. You might find something interesting.

Also, if you look to the bar on the right of the page there are several links. There's one set of links for my local favorites from stores to parenting resources. The other set is a general list of amazing resources for lifestyle or parenting. These are all the things I've found and enjoyed or used since I first found out I was going to be a mom.

Click around and I'm sure you'll find something awesome and/or useful!


No comments:

Post a Comment